Tuesday 18 August 2015


Today I checked out some Runescape gold buying websites, to purchase old school RS gold.
I spent about 30 minutes looking through RS market forums, and I found a site from powerbot.org, called "RsGoldStock". 


As I'm not a frequent buyer of runescape mills, I was a little skeptical, and unsure of how the process would work. So I purchased a small amount first to see how it worked. 

To my surprise as soon as I contacted live chat support with my order ID code, I was told the trading location and world to be in game. I received my gold within minutes of ordering and I am very happy with the service.

Be sure to let me know of your experiences with www.rsgoldstock.com or any other RS gold selling service.

I also published a vlog on youtube about my experience. Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think!


Click here to see it on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKuv9Gtwgpc

Video Transcript:

 What's up guys? My name is Tyler.

And I just wanted to take a minute with you, to share my recent experience with RsGoldStock.com.

Now I actually placed my order with the user friendly system, and contacted live chat support, to process my runescape gold order.

Now they immediately responded, and traded my gold to me in game, in less than five minutes after placing my order.

Thanks once again.

It is by far, one of the quickest services I have ever used.



No comments:

Post a Comment